Monday, July 4, 2011

Spider bites and sleepless nights.

I am pleased to say that I slept 9.5 hours last night.  Why does this matter so very much?  Because I slept far less than that in the two previous nights combined.  The spiders of the house seem to have found me an irresistible form of sustenance and the burning itching from their venom has been little soothed by the best of efforts.  The best trick we found was a direct application of ice cubes to the bites, but it's tough to cover 21 bites at the same time and the effect is sadly temporary.  Thus, I rejoice this Independence Day not only for the founding of this country, but for the notable reduction in inflammation in this collection of forget-me-nots.

Here's a quick view of some of the fun.  Happy Independence Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment